Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Center
My office is here to answer questions regarding COVID-19, the re-opening of America, and to provide critical resources and information to constituents. Please read this page as it may help answer questions or concerns you may have. As always, please call my office should you need assistance: 864-224-7401.
Federal Agency Resources
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS): HERE
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): HERE
Food and Drug Administration (FDA): HERE
South Carolina Resources
SCDHEC COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Information
- Updated information on the COVID-19 Vaccine Flow in South Carolina is available HERE. Phase 2 is currently ongoing.
- Find a COVID-19 vaccine location near you HERE.
- Updated information on COVID-19 testing in South Carolina is available HERE.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location near you HERE.
- Visit DHEC’s COVID-19 webpage HERE.
- DHEC’s Care Line is fully functional from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week to answer COVID-19 related questions and concerns: 1-855-472-3432.
SCDEW Unemployment Insurance Information
Do you need to file for unemployment? Apply with the South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce (DEW) HERE.
Read the DEW General FAQ on unemployment HERE.
Have questions? Employers can call the employer only line at 803-737-2532 and individuals can call the TelClaim line at 1-866-831-1724.
SBA COVID-19 Relief for Small Businesses
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding is available for eligible small businesses in need of a loan to keep their workforce employed amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
Economic Injury Disaster Loans are available for eligible small businesses experiencing a temporary loss of revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Further details of the program are available on the Small Business Administration’s website HERE. You can also visit their “Frequently Asked Questions” (FAQs) webpage HERE.
Community Assistance by County